The Wealth of Networks will take place at the Imperial College’s South Kensington Campus
The full address is
Mech. Eng. Building
South Kensington Campus
+44 (0) 2075895111
From Heathrow airport
Take the Underground (Piccadilly Line) to South Kensington station (50 minutes travelling time).
From Gatwick airport
Take a British Rail train to Victoria station (journey time 40 minutes) and then by Underground, (Circle or District Line; westbound) to South Kensington.
Both airports are some distance from central London and a taxi is not recommended for the whole journey. However, if you have to do so, establish the cost before you get in.
Take a British Rail train from the port of entry to London (Harwich to London journey time 1hr 30 mins; Dover to London journey time 2hrs) and then travel by Underground to South Kensington station.
From South Kensington station, the campus is only a five minute walk. Either follow the subway signposted to the museums or walk north up Exhibition Road. The College is next to the Science Museum.
South Kensington Campus is easily accessible by bus. A number of routes pass within easy walking distance of the campus. Please see the selection below for more information:
- 9 Aldwych – Hammersmith Broadway, alight at the Royal Albert Hall
- 10 Kings Cross Station – Hammersmith Broadway, alight at the Royal Albert Hall
- 52 Victoria Bus Station – Willesden Bus Garage, alight at the Royal Albert Hall
- 360 Elephant and Castle Station – Prince Consort Rd, alight at Prince Consort Rd
- 14 Tottenham Court Road – Putney Heath, alight at South Kensington Station
- 49 Battersea Rise – Shepherd’s Bush Grn, alight at South Kensington Station
- 70 Acton – South Kensington Station, alight at South Kensington Station
- 74 Baker Street Station – Putney, alight at South Kensington Station
- 345 Peckham Bus Station – South Kensington Station, alight at South Kensington Station
- 414 Maida Vale – Putney Bridge, alight at South Kensington Station
Car parking at the South Kensington campus is severely restricted and you are advised NOT to bring a car unless permission has been given. After 6pm, at weekends and during vacations the car park is open to the paying public. Parking in the streets surrounding the College is at pay and display or parking meters for limited periods only.
By Bike / Motorbike
Bike parking at the South Kensington campus is encouraged. There is undercover bike racks and motorcycle parking on campus and all around the side streets of imperial college.